The TEC-5600 is intuitive, fast, easy to transport and effective in operation helping with early detection, resuscitation and post-cardiac arrest management.
The Cardiolife TEC-5600 series offers a compact, lightweight design which delivers the highest performance for resuscitation and emergency teams. To save precious time when changing cables and sensors on the patient, the TEC-5600 series have the Smart CableTM System for ECG, SPO2 and CO2 sensors which can be interchanged with Cardiolife TEC-8300 series defibrillators as well as Nihon Kohden patient monitors.
Key Features of the TEC-5600 series defibrillators
- Effective management of early defibrillation by shock efficiency on demand. The TEC-5600 series defibrillators take less than 4 seconds to charge to 200J, either with AC power or a fully charged new battery which helps deliver energy more quickly when VF is observed. The ECG baseline recovers within 3 seconds after defibrillation, allowing patient condition and defibrillation result to be confirmed rapidly. In AED mode, “Continuous VF Analysis” analyses the ECG waveform even during CPR, allowing energy charging to commence before the shock advisory message, giving quick shock delivery and reducing the pre-shock pause.
- Cap-ONE ETCO2 sensor is the world’s smallest, lightest, fastest and most durable mainstream CO2 sensor for oral and nasal breathers. It is designed for intubated and non-intubated patients.
- EC1 Arrhythmia analysis for improved accuracy of arrhythmia analysis which reduces false alarms by 80%.
- Multiple mode options: AED, manual defibrillation, synchronized cardioversion, non-invasive pacing and monitoring as standard features.
- Nihon Kohden’s unique noise reduction pads minimise CPR pauses and provides quick and clear underlying ECG information.
- Fast defibrillation in both manual and AED mode.
For full specifications please see our TEC-5600 series product sheet.