- The Grip-Lok 3300M for General Line Securement device is hypoallergenic, breathable and latex-free.
- It is easy to apply and the top strap can be peeled back to inspect and adjust the line/hub or to inspect the site.
- Provides superior securement to avoid both vertical and horizontal lifting accidental line pulls.
- The soft, flexible fabric is comfortable on the skin, with no hard plastic parts.
- Grip-Lok® Medium is sterile packed to allow application of the device close to the insertion site of the line.
- Grip-Lok® is applied in the same simple manner as a plaster and can be easily placed and adjusted with gloved hands.
- Also available in 10-packs, the Grip-Lok 3300m for General Line Securement device is now on FP10 Drug Tariff.
- 3300M is available via NHS Supply Chain (NPC: ELW704)