- In order to reduce patient pain and discomfort, the introducer has a double bevel which allows quick and easy penetration.
- Needles are made from siliconised, medical quality stainless steel to reduce friction when inserting the needle.
- Atraumatic, conical-elliptic tip reduces the risk of nerve fibre damage and enhances the ‘click’ feeling of perforation of the dura mater.
- Each needle is supplied in an easy-to-open, colour coded blister pack for quick, simple identification of the size of the product.
- Sizes in the atraumatic needles without introducer range are available from 20G 90mm length to 27G 123mm length.
- The ‘with introducer’ range covers sizes 21G 90mm length to 29G 103mm length.
- The stylet is fixed in the needle hub with a small ‘tongue’ to prevent the stylet from falling out of the needle, even in a vertical position, and a 360° magnifying ‘window’ in line with the lateral eye allows an enhanced view of CSF, even the smallest amount.
- Ergonomic hub improves needle guidance.